Dear All,
I have been working on porting NTP to VxWorks. When I load the ntpd to
the target, it gives me a list of unresolved symbols. Here's the list:
SetLastError, getpagesize, sys_nerr, adjtime, pipe, wait, fork,
sys_errlist, getaddrinfo, cannonicalize_file_name, _exit.

The list was longer when I first start, I managed to get rid off some
item on the list by making some modification on the kernel
configuration. But now I'm stuck, no matter how I changed the kernel,
I couldn't reduce the list any further. I realize that fork() and
wait() are implemented in vxworks. Have anyone done a similar project
before? how did you workaround it? and adjime().

Thank you very much in advance.