open SSL and open SSH - VxWorks

This is a discussion on open SSL and open SSH - VxWorks ; Hi All, I need some info about open SSL and open SSH on vxworks 6.2 or 5.x. I searched the group for the same topic, all the postings were too old, so posting my query again. Any open source available ...

  1. open SSL and open SSH

    Hi All,

    I need some info about open SSL and open SSH on vxworks 6.2 or 5.x. I
    searched the group for the same topic, all the postings were too old,
    so posting my query again.

    Any open source available for SSL and SSH for vxworks 6.2? If it is
    not available, any one is there who has ported and able to show HTTPS
    or any apps on SSH?

    Highly appreciate your response.

    --MB

  2. Re: open SSL and open SSH

    On 25 Jun, 14:47, MB wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I need some info about open SSL and open SSH on vxworks 6.2 or 5.x. I
    > searched the group for the same topic, all the postings were too old,
    > so posting my query again.
    >
    > Any open source available for SSL and SSH for vxworks 6.2? If it is
    > not available, any one is there who has ported and able to show HTTPS
    > or any apps on SSH?
    >
    > Highly appreciate your response.
    >
    > --MB

    Hi,

    I ported openssl v0.9.8a and openssh v4.2 to VxWorks 5.4 a couple of
    years ago. It was basically a 6 week job to get SSH running under
    vxWorks. Lots of fun hacking about with god-awful gnu code.

    WindRiver also have also aquired the interpeak SSL/SSH solution which
    plugs in nicely into VxWorks.

    HTH

    Ed

    Ed Liversidge