Port MFC code to vxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Port MFC code to vxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi! I need to port SOME of my Windows application to vxWorks. My application is based on MFC (6.0) I need to port the non-GUI part. Does anyone know of a smart way to do this ? Is there a ...

  1. Port MFC code to vxWorks

    Hi!

    I need to port SOME of my Windows application to vxWorks.
    My application is based on MFC (6.0)
    I need to port the non-GUI part.

    Does anyone know of a smart way to do this ?
    Is there a Lib that will replace MFC ?
    Any good advices ?

    Thanks
    Maurice

  2. Re: Port MFC code to vxWorks

    It depends on what are the MFC class you used. There is no library
    doing this. You'd bether implement an abstract layer between your code
    and MFC and then write the VxWorks specific code.

+ Reply to Thread