USB Driver for the USBD - VxWorks

This is a discussion on USB Driver for the USBD - VxWorks ; I am trying to add USB Driver for ISP1561 Philips USB Host Controller. Initially when I added usbPciStub.c and comp/src/usb... files into sysLib.c with the support of INCLUDE_USB_MOUSE and INCLUDE_USB_KEYBOARD.. I got the undefined function references for the following functions. ...

  1. USB Driver for the USBD

    I am trying to add USB Driver for ISP1561 Philips USB Host Controller.
    Initially when I added usbPciStub.c and comp/src/usb... files into
    sysLib.c with the support of INCLUDE_USB_MOUSE and
    INCLUDE_USB_KEYBOARD.. I got the undefined function references for the
    following functions.

    usbHcdOhciExec(pVOID pHrb);
    usbMouseSioChanLock(SIO_CHAN *pChan);
    usbMouseSioChanUnlock( SIO_CHAN *pChan);
    usbMouseDynamicAttachUnRegister (...);
    usbMouseDynamicAttachRegister(...);
    usbMouseDevShutdown (void);
    usbMouseDevInit (void);
    checkMouse(void);

    What should I actually do in this functions. Especially
    usbHcdOhciExec(..) function is invoked during the attaching ohci with
    function code and length. What this function code referece to.

    Can any one suggest me what exactly gone wrong with this setup?

    Regards,
    Sadashiv

  2. Re: USB Driver for the USBD

    On Jun 24, 2:13 pm, Sadashiv wrote:
    > I am trying to add USB Driver for ISP1561 Philips USB Host Controller.
    > Initially when I added usbPciStub.c and comp/src/usb... files into
    > sysLib.c with the support of INCLUDE_USB_MOUSE and
    > INCLUDE_USB_KEYBOARD.. I got the undefined function references for the
    > following functions.
    >
    > usbHcdOhciExec(pVOID pHrb);
    > usbMouseSioChanLock(SIO_CHAN *pChan);
    > usbMouseSioChanUnlock( SIO_CHAN *pChan);
    > usbMouseDynamicAttachUnRegister (...);
    > usbMouseDynamicAttachRegister(...);
    > usbMouseDevShutdown (void);
    > usbMouseDevInit (void);
    > checkMouse(void);
    >
    > What should I actually do in this functions. Especially
    > usbHcdOhciExec(..) function is invoked during the attaching ohci with
    > function code and length. What this function code referece to.
    >
    > Can any one suggest me what exactly gone wrong with this setup?
    >
    > Regards,
    > Sadashiv

    After installing additional usb cumalative patches supplied by
    windriver. Above functionalities found ok. And Tested Mouse,Keyboard
    etc... usb devices.

    Thank you all
    Regards,
    Sadashiv