Hi experts,

I'm a bit confused about including some "standard" VxWorks headers. If
I use e.g. the following include lines

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

I get an error message for the symbol WDOG_ID being undefined:

"C:/WindRiver/vxworks-6.4/target/h/wdLib.h", line 89: error (etoa:
4020):
identifier "WDOG_ID" is undefined
extern WDOG_ID wdInitialize (char * pWdMem);

It seems that the example code in the WindRiver-Workspace
documentation uses similar include lines. How can I find out where the
symbol WDOG_ID is defined (I've been searching manually already for
quite a while)? Is there another header which is missing in my
inlcludes?

PS: A similar problem occurs also for "iosLib.h":

#include
#include
#include
#include
#include

C:/WindRiver/vxworks-6.4/target/h/iosLib.h", line 95: error (etoa:
4020):
identifier "DEV_HDR" is undefined
extern STATUS iosDevAdd (DEV_HDR *pDevHdr, const char *name, int
drvnum);

regards,
Christian