How to steal all ports of the NAT router? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to steal all ports of the NAT router? - VxWorks ; We know, ports of the internet system has three status: open, closed, stealth. Now, I want to make all ports of the NAT router stealth for Internet. How to realize it by program?...

  1. How to steal all ports of the NAT router?

    We know, ports of the internet system has three status: open, closed,
    stealth.
    Now, I want to make all ports of the NAT router stealth for Internet.
    How to realize it by program?

  2. Re: How to steal all ports of the NAT router?

    On 5月31日, 下午4时49分, doubleh2...@gmail.com wrote:
    > We know, ports of the internet system has three status: open, closed,
    > stealth.
    > Now, I want to make all ports of the NAT router stealth for Internet.
    > How to realize it by program?

    In other words, How to hide all port?

  3. Re: How to steal all ports of the NAT router?

    On 5月31日, 下午4时49分, doubleh2...@gmail.com wrote:
    > We know, ports of the internet system has three status: open, closed,
    > stealth.
    > Now, I want to make all ports of the NAT router stealth for Internet.
    > How to realize it by program?

    In other words, How to hide all ports?

+ Reply to Thread