Hi,

I had a problem in my code. I am comparing two clocks for 10 secs
difference. Some times very rarely, it is happening that the
differnece i am getting as 10 secs. Eventhough there is physically no
difference.

Code:

Speedclock = clock(); this is updated on every second with out fail.

at some stage of code i am doing this

if (clock()-speedclock > 10000 ), where 10000 are in msec. clock
returns the no. of ticks.

but this loop is satisfying. my doubt is that is there any chance of
having wrong value in my Speedclock variable for an instance.So that i
am getting 10 sec difference.

also tell me in detail about this ticks. hw they stored?, where they
stored? and is there any probability of overflowing?