Way to determine which platform vxWorks is running on? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Way to determine which platform vxWorks is running on? - VxWorks ; I have a satellite modem (Direcway DW7000) that is running vxWorks and I would really like to put some of my own software on it, but there is absolutely no useful documentation on this device (that I can find) so ...

  1. Way to determine which platform vxWorks is running on?

    I have a satellite modem (Direcway DW7000) that is running vxWorks and
    I would really like to put some of my own software on it, but there is
    absolutely no useful documentation on this device (that I can find) so
    I have know way of knowing which target to compile for. Does vxWorks
    have some sort of function that I could use to determine which
    platform it was built for?

    Thanks for any help!
    --nick

  2. Re: Way to determine which platform vxWorks is running on?

    If you are using workbench, you can get the target information from
    target server if it is vxWorks 6.0 up.
    WINDRIVER workbench with Generic Target OS support may fullfill your
    requirement.

    On 5月20日, 下午12时56分, Nick wrote:
    > I have a satellite modem (Direcway DW7000) that is running vxWorks and
    > I would really like to put some of my own software on it, but there is
    > absolutely no useful documentation on this device (that I can find) so
    > I have know way of knowing which target to compile for. Does vxWorks
    > have some sort of function that I could use to determine which
    > platform it was built for?
    >
    > Thanks for any help!
    > --nick

+ Reply to Thread