The "Time Base" Register is increase according to a number of
cycles. (This links says this: http://www.ecrypt.eu.org/ebats/cpucycles.html
).

So ,you can read the "Time Base" Register "before programs run"
and "after programs run", then substract these two read values, and
then multiple the"number of cycles" and devide the Bus Speed t, then
you can caculate the programs consuming time .

But how many cycles on earht does it cause the "Time Base"
Register increase by 1? Someone says the G4 is 16 cycles, but are all
the G4 the same ?

Can anybody confirm this , or is there any ways to know how many
it is does? My CPU is MCP7410, I want to know it.