Was hoping someone maybe able to refer a consultant as we own a local
Vxworks BSP project and the resource we had fell through. Andover Ma
area location wise and project should run 2-3 months or so..... I
also got approval to pay a referral bonus if anyone referred gets the
job.... $250 if it runs under 2 months and $500 if it runs over....
Thanks for the help.

Porting of an existing BSP on a PowerPC running VxWorks 5.6 to VxWorks
6.4. Client will do the basic code porting, just looking to us to get
the BSP moved over (new PowerPC chip, higher power chip)

Thanks,

Steve