Was hoping someone maybe able to refer a consultant as we own a local
Vxworks BSP project and the resource we had fell through. Andover Ma
area location wise and project should run 2-3 months or so..... I
also got approval to pay a referral bonus if anyone referred gets the
job.... $250 if it runs under 2 months and $500 if it runs over....
Thanks for the help.

Porting of an existing BSP on a PowerPC running VxWorks 5.6 to VxWorks
6.4. Client will do the basic code porting, just looking to us to get
the BSP moved over (new PowerPC chip, higher power chip)