tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size - VxWorks

This is a discussion on tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size - VxWorks ; Hi, I'm having a stack overflow at the tDebugTask while debugging my application. I've found that I can change the WDB agent default stack size, but it's not this task that is used while debuging with Tornado. How do I ...

  1. tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size

    Hi,

    I'm having a stack overflow at the tDebugTask while debugging my
    application.

    I've found that I can change the WDB agent default stack size, but
    it's not this task that is used while debuging with Tornado.

    How do I change the default stack size of the tDebugTask?

    Thanks.
    Pedro

  2. Re: tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size

    On May 14, 11:22 am, Link.Newsgro...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm having a stack overflow at the tDebugTask while debugging my
    > application.
    >
    > I've found that I can change the WDB agent default stack size, but
    > it's not this task that is used while debuging with Tornado.
    >
    > How do I change the default stack size of the tDebugTask?
    >
    > Thanks.
    > Pedro

    Sorry but the task name is tDbgTask and not tDebugTask.

  3. Re: tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size

    I've found WDB_SPAWN_STACK_SIZE at the configAll.h and changed the
    value but the tDbgTask stack size didn't change.

    I really don't how do I change the stack size. I don't find any
    information about that on the net.

  4. Re: tDebugTask stack overflow - change the default stack size

    No one knows anything about this?

+ Reply to Thread