I am using a microcode based graphics processors ,which also have
video capture facility implemented within that.It runs fine when I use
APIs /library that i have written for it.
But any one have any idea or links to write video capture as well as
video display driver and attach it to vxworks6.3 I/O system?
Also can u tell me how 3d graphics card driver works not just using
simple memory map(the vram space) and creating frame buffer.As far as
i know simple non accelerated video card driver only use a frame
buffer in vram ,and the area is displayed.

The system works on 33Mhz PCI bus.used by MPC8347,The graphics
processor is AG902.

Thanks