Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi all, I need help in implementing DHCP server in my VxWorks code, i am working in a wifi AP. i had added the DHCP server component from the tornado ide(Tornado 2.1 THG and VxWorks 5.4) Thanks and Regards Dino ...

  1. Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks

    Hi all,
    I need help in implementing DHCP server in my VxWorks code, i am
    working in a wifi AP. i had added the DHCP server component from the
    tornado ide(Tornado 2.1 THG and VxWorks 5.4)

    Thanks and Regards
    Dino Joseph Mycle

  2. Re: Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks

    when i add the dhcp server component in the tornado the following
    message is coming

    "Network interface ae0 not found. DHCP server not started"

    On May 2, 9:18 am, Dino wrote:
    > Hi all,
    > I need help in implementing DHCP server in my VxWorks code, i am
    > working in a wifi AP. i had added the DHCP server component from the
    > tornado ide(Tornado 2.1 THG and VxWorks 5.4)
    >
    > Thanks and Regards
    > Dino Joseph Mycle

  3. Re: Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks

    hi all,
    the problem got solved when i put mirror0 as the interface
    id....now i need to do the dhcpsLeaseHookAdd, dhcpsAddressHookAdd can
    any one help me on this

    Thanks
    Dino

    On May 3, 11:19 am, Dino wrote:
    > when i add the dhcp server component in the tornado the following
    > message is coming
    >
    > "Network interface ae0 not found. DHCP server not started"
    >
    > On May 2, 9:18 am, Dino wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,
    > > I need help in implementing DHCP server in my VxWorks code, i am
    > > working in a wifi AP. i had added the DHCP server component from the
    > > tornado ide(Tornado 2.1 THG and VxWorks 5.4)

    > > Thanks and Regards
    > > Dino Joseph Mycle

  4. Re: Implementing DHCP server in VxWorks

    Hello Dino,
    I seen sometime back a link related to this,i hope this helps u to
    push little forward.
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....ce734850490762

    Regards,
    Svr.