i want a vxworks project,can any one arrange it. - VxWorks

This is a discussion on i want a vxworks project,can any one arrange it. - VxWorks ; hi everybody, i m a job seeker in vxworks,i hav done an embedded system course,bt bcoz of the unavailability of target board i wasnt been able to do any project.can anybody arrange a vxworks project for me,or any c project ...

  1. i want a vxworks project,can any one arrange it.

    hi everybody,
    i m a job seeker in vxworks,i hav done an embedded
    system course,bt bcoz of the unavailability of target board i wasnt
    been able to do any project.can anybody arrange a vxworks project for
    me,or any c project under
    linux platform.
    i ll be very kind of u .
    thanks

    Varun bansal
    contactvarunb@gmail.com

    +91 9940413670

  2. Re: i want a vxworks project,can any one arrange it.

    On Apr 20, 7:26 pm, varun wrote:
    > hi everybody,
    > i m a job seeker in vxworks,i hav done an embedded
    > system course,bt bcoz of the unavailability of target board i wasnt
    > been able to do any project.can anybody arrange a vxworks project for
    > me,or any c project under
    > linux platform.
    > i ll be very kind of u .
    > thanks
    >
    > Varun bansal
    > contactvar...@gmail.com
    >
    > +91 9940413670

    Hi,
    There are lot of things you can try with out target board.That
    said,this means,you can do your development considering x86 cpu as
    target board.
    Try for sample these things:
    1)Device driver for key boards under OS you wish to work with
    2)Network card driver for network cards present in your pc
    3)Develop some networking applications like socket programming and
    using that think of some thing commercial.

    There are lots of things you can do.If theres a will theres a way!

    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

+ Reply to Thread