does anyone have these two files? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on does anyone have these two files? - VxWorks ; Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 SDK Programmer's Guide and Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 DDK Programmer's Guide ??? can you share it? thx!...

  1. does anyone have these two files?

    Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 SDK Programmer's Guide

    and

    Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 DDK Programmer's Guide

    ???

    can you share it?

    thx!

  2. Re: does anyone have these two files?

    On Apr 19, 7:01 am, yanger...@hotmail.com wrote:
    > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 SDK Programmer's Guide
    >
    > and
    >
    > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 DDK Programmer's Guide
    >
    > ???
    >
    > can you share it?
    >
    > thx!

    https://portal.windriver.com/windsur...5_0/index.html

    HTH,
    GV

  3. Re: does anyone have these two files?

    On 4月19日, 下午7时11分, gvarndell wrote:
    > On Apr 19, 7:01 am, yanger...@hotmail.com wrote:
    >
    > > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 SDK Programmer's Guide

    > > and

    > > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 DDK Programmer's Guide

    > > ???

    > > can you share it?

    > > thx!

    > https://portal.windriver.com/windsur...RMediaLibrary/...
    >
    > HTH,
    > GV

    hello gvarndell,
    do you have these two files or can you download them from windriver?
    would you please email them to me? i do not have a licence number of
    windriver and i can not access the page you post.
    thank you very much!

  4. Re: does anyone have these two files?

    On Apr 19, 7:48 am, "yanger...@hotmail.com"
    wrote:
    > On 4鏈19鏃, 涓嬪崍7鏃11鍒, gvarndell wrote:
    >

    > > On Apr 19, 7:01 am, yanger...@hotmail.com wrote:

    > > > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 SDK Programmer's Guide

    > > > and

    > > > Wind River Media Library for VxWorks 6 DDK Programmer's Guide

    > > > ???

    > > > can you share it?

    > > > thx!

    > >https://portal.windriver.com/windsur...RMediaLibrary/...

    > > HTH,
    > > GV

    > hello gvarndell,
    > do you have these two files or can you download them from windriver?
    > would you please email them to me? i do not have a licence number of
    > windriver and i can not access the page you post.
    > thank you very much!

    Sorry, odd is it may seem, I believe Wind River is entitled to be paid
    for their intellectual property -- including their manuals and other
    documentation.
    vxWorks and all the middleware that goes with it is not shareware.
    That said, no doubt someone will take pity on you and send them to
    you.

    GV

  5. Re: does anyone have these two files?

    > Sorry, odd is it may seem, I believe Wind River is entitled to be paid
    > for their intellectual property -- including their manuals and other
    > documentation.
    > vxWorks and all the middleware that goes with it is not shareware.
    > That said, no doubt someone will take pity on you and send them to
    > you.
    >
    > GV- 隐藏被引用文字 -
    >
    > - 显示引用的文字 -

    i know it's not for free. hope you could share it. but if not, thank
    you all the same!

  6. Re: does anyone have these two files?

    someone helps??

+ Reply to Thread