SpLib problem - VxWorks

This is a discussion on SpLib problem - VxWorks ; As an experiment, I ran spy, then ran my program. To my amazement, the taskTicks field was now being maintained, and my program timed itself correctly! So I tried again using spyClkStart(), which didn't work, then I tried calling spyClkStart() ...

  1. SpLib problem

    As an experiment, I ran spy, then ran my program. To my amazement,
    the
    taskTicks field was now being maintained, and my program timed itself
    correctly! So I tried again using spyClkStart(), which didn't work,
    then I
    tried calling spyClkStart() from one task, then having it spawn the
    real
    program. This also didn't work.

    Why should this be so hard?

  2. Re: SpLib problem

    spy is using auxiliary clock, you better check that clock works well
    first.

    rashmi wrote:
    > As an experiment, I ran spy, then ran my program. To my amazement,
    > the
    > taskTicks field was now being maintained, and my program timed itself
    > correctly! So I tried again using spyClkStart(), which didn't work,
    > then I
    > tried calling spyClkStart() from one task, then having it spawn the
    > real
    > program. This also didn't work.
    >
    > Why should this be so hard?

+ Reply to Thread