Spy lib function in vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Spy lib function in vxworks - VxWorks ; Hi to all techie ppl... I want tio call spyLib functions in my application..How can I do it? After including spyLib.h wen i called SpyClkSatrt() function in my application and that results a crash and the system restarts.. Can someone ...

  1. Spy lib function in vxworks

    Hi to all techie ppl...
    I want tio call spyLib functions in my application..How can I do it?
    After including spyLib.h wen i called SpyClkSatrt() function in my
    application and that results a crash and the system restarts..
    Can someone help me?

  2. Re: Spy lib function in vxworks

    rashmi wrote:
    > Hi to all techie ppl...
    > I want tio call spyLib functions in my application..How can I do it?
    > After including spyLib.h wen i called SpyClkSatrt() function in my
    > application and that results a crash and the system restarts..
    > Can someone help me?

  3. Re: Spy lib function in vxworks

    hi rashmi,

    I am not sure of this SpyLibrary. However, once when I read it, I had
    come across one WindRiver Document, which said that for SpyLibrary the
    auxillary clock support has to be present in the hardware and it must
    be configured accordingly. I think you are doing it correctly.

    Raj

  4. Re: Spy lib function in vxworks

    On Apr 17, 9:15 am, Raj wrote:
    > hi rashmi,
    >
    > I am not sure of this SpyLibrary. However, once when I read it, I had
    > come across one WindRiver Document, which said that for SpyLibrary the
    > auxillary clock support has to be present in the hardware and it must
    > be configured accordingly. I think you are doing it correctly.
    >
    > Raj

    Hi,
    What Raj says is correct as far as spy clock is concerned.I think
    other then clock functions spy library would work with out auxillary
    clock.
    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

+ Reply to Thread