Hi,

I am using VxWorks 6.2, and I have some source code that I would like to
share between an RTP project and a kernel module project using a static
library. Obviously two different static libraries will have to be built
as the headers aren't exactly the same between the RTP's and kernel, but
I've had trouble figuring out the best way to do this. Ideally I would
have one project that could generate both static libraries from one set
of source files, or two projects that share the same source files and
build the static libraries separately. This is pretty straightforward
in linux, is there a best practice for VxWorks Workbench aside from
monkeying around with the makefiles?

Thanks in advance.

Marc