Hii All
i'm trying to boot vxWorks image over serial line using tsfs. I've
done following changes in config.h
#define DEFAULT_BOOT_LINE \
"tsfs(0,0)host:/tgtsvr/vxWorks f=0x04"

#undef CONSOLE_TTY
#define CONSOLE_TTY NONE

#undef WDB_TTY_CHANNEL
#define WDB_TTY_CHANNEL 0

#undef WDB_COMM_TYPE
#define WDB_COMM_TYPE WDB_COMM_SERIAL

#undef WDB_TTY_BAUD
#define WDB_TTY_BAUD 9600

#undef INCLUDE_TSFS_BOOT
#define INCLUDE_TSFS_BOOT

But after booting the pc with floppy (bootrom file) i'm getting only
blue screen and not command prompt, also when i started my target
server with appropiate configuration of tsfs boot got this message

tgtsvr (90.0.0.50@ravi): Wed Mar 07 12:37:00 2007
Wind River Systems Target Server: NT/Win95 version
Connecting to target agent... succeeded.
Attaching C++ interface... succeeded.
Attaching a.out OMF reader for I80X86 CPU family... succeeded.
Warning: Target checksum: 0xa3d0 (computed from 0x108340 to
0x157958).
Host checksum: 0x9350 (computed from 0x1120380 to
0x116f998).
Warning: Core file checksums do not match.
Error: rpccore backend client Client can't decode result

I'm not able to boot over serial line using tsfs

Please help me over this issue.

Thanks in advance
Regards
Pradeep