Hi All, I am using Tornado-2.0/VxWorks-5.4 on Intel IXP 1200
Evaluation System, I am trying write a device driver for a plx9054 pci
card on it. Does anyone out there have experience of this device under
vxWorks ?

Recently I have a problem, the kernelInit could not be executed well
when I have the plx9054 card into the slot ,and the boot is failed.
I've initialised it's registers as defined in the manual and BAR0 to
BAR3 registers are correctly set by the host software on boot. But
the DrvNum is still -1 after iosDrvInstall Finished.

Does the pci device conflict with the END device (Intel 82559)'s
resource?