Hi all,
VxWorks: 6.4
Processor/chipset: Geode LX 800/CS5536
Issue: When the o.s boot from the compact flash and if the usb legacy
support is enabled in the bios and if any usb devices are connected at
the time of boot, then the o.s is restarting. If there is no usb
device connected then the system boots up fine(usb legacy support
enabled).

If the usb legacy support in the bios is disabled and either usb
device is connected or not the system is working fine

If the usb legacy support is enabled in the bios then we cannot able
to use usb keyboard in the bios as well as we cannot able to boot from
the usb thumb drive.

I guess there is some conflict between the bios smi and o.s setting
the irq.

I hope we shall try to disable the usb legacy support in the boot
time, so can anyone tell me how to proceed or if anyone has done it
can u share it? please...

thanks in advance