Incorrect ELF header size - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Incorrect ELF header size - VxWorks ; I am developing a program on linux and compiling it using the arm-gp2x- linux-gcc toolchain. When I copy it over to vxworks using: ld It gives me: Incorrect ELF header size: 13312 ld error: error loading file (errno = 0x3d0001). ...

  1. Incorrect ELF header size

    I am developing a program on linux and compiling it using the arm-gp2x-
    linux-gcc toolchain. When I copy it over to vxworks using:

    ld < test.o

    It gives me:

    Incorrect ELF header size: 13312
    ld error: error loading file (errno = 0x3d0001).
    value = 0 = 0x0

    My program doesn't use any libraries or other header files. Any idea
    what this means?

  2. Re: Incorrect ELF header size

    On Jun 13, 9:15 am, Chris Donohue
    wrote:
    > I am developing a program on linux and compiling it using the arm-gp2x-
    > linux-gcc toolchain. When I copy it over to vxworks using:
    >
    > ld < test.o
    >
    > It gives me:
    >
    > Incorrect ELF header size: 13312
    > ld error: error loading file (errno = 0x3d0001).
    > value = 0 = 0x0
    >
    > My program doesn't use any libraries or other header files. Any idea
    > what this means?

    It works now if I compile with these options

    arm-gp2x-linux-gcc -c -mbig-endian test.c

    Can anyone explain what's going on

+ Reply to Thread