how to use netDrv in vxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how to use netDrv in vxWorks - VxWorks ; Hi, Can anybody tell me how to implement netDrv in vxworks. I do not know how to use it. Can somebody explain me the steps from scratch? it would be very much useful to me. Regards Pappuda...

  1. how to use netDrv in vxWorks

    Hi,

    Can anybody tell me how to implement netDrv in vxworks. I do not know
    how to use it.

    Can somebody explain me the steps from scratch? it would be very much
    useful to me.

    Regards
    Pappuda

  2. Re: how to use netDrv in vxWorks

    On Feb 10, 2:34 am, "pappuda" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can anybody tell me how to implement netDrv in vxworks. I do not know
    > how to use it.
    >
    > Can somebody explain me the steps from scratch? it would be very much
    > useful to me.
    >
    > Regards
    > Pappuda

    There are 2 types of network driver in VxWorks, END and NPT. See
    manual
    here http://www.slac.stanford.edu/exp/gla...e/c-intro.html

  3. Re: how to use netDrv in vxWorks

    On Feb 10, 12:29 pm, "Max" wrote:
    > On Feb 10, 2:34 am, "pappuda" wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,

    > > Can anybody tell me how to implement netDrv in vxworks. I do not know
    > > how to use it.

    > > Can somebody explain me the steps from scratch? it would be very much
    > > useful to me.

    > > Regards
    > > Pappuda

    > There are 2 types of network driver in VxWorks, END and NPT. See
    > manual
    > herehttp://www.slac.stanford.edu/exp/glast/flight/sw/vxdocs/vxworks/netgu...

    I did not read your message right. Here is the link
    http://www.fsref.com/pr/vxworks/ref/netDrv.html#top

  4. Re: how to use netDrv in vxWorks

    On 2月11日, 上午2时42分, "Max" wrote:
    > On Feb 10, 12:29 pm, "Max" wrote:
    >

    > > On Feb 10, 2:34 am, "pappuda" wrote:

    > > > Hi,

    > > > Can anybody tell me how to implement netDrv in vxworks. I do not know
    > > > how to use it.

    > > > Can somebody explain me the steps from scratch? it would be very much
    > > > useful to me.

    > > > Regards
    > > > Pappuda

    > > There are 2 types of network driver in VxWorks, END and NPT. See
    > > manual
    > > herehttp://www.slac.stanford.edu/exp/glast/flight/sw/vxdocs/vxworks/netgu...

    > I did not read your message right. Here is the linkhttp://www.fsref.com/pr/vxworks/ref/netDrv.html#top- 隐藏被引用文字 -
    >
    > - 显示引用的文字 -

    Max may be misunderstand what Pappuda said. netDrv is different from
    ethernet driver(NPT or END). NPT or END is ethernet driver type.
    netDrv should be a remote access by network. It shoud be used as
    following:
    1: call netDrv to initialize it
    2: call netDevCreate to create a network driver: if you use shell,
    host mustl support shell login, or if you use FTP, host must support
    ftp server
    that's all
    best regard

+ Reply to Thread