un-named0 , un-named1 ..... - VxWorks

This is a discussion on un-named0 , un-named1 ..... - VxWorks ; Hi, I find that when i open my WindView file in Tornado, The Tasks are getting listed in the left side as 'un-named0', 'un-named2'... so on. So, Currently , i go to the Context Attributes and see the Task ID(Hex ...

  1. un-named0 , un-named1 .....

    Hi,

    I find that when i open my WindView file in Tornado, The Tasks are
    getting listed in the left side as 'un-named0', 'un-named2'... so on.
    So, Currently , i go to the Context Attributes and see the Task
    ID(Hex Value) and search it in my Code for Identifying the respective
    Task. This is making life tougher.

    I need to have my respective Task's name to be displayed in the place
    of 'un-named1' .
    How to do it ? What could be the reason ? Kindly provide some solution
    for this.

    Thx in advans,
    Karthik Balaguru

  2. Re: un-named0 , un-named1 .....

    karthikbg wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I find that when i open my WindView file in Tornado, The Tasks are
    > getting listed in the left side as 'un-named0', 'un-named2'... so on.
    > So, Currently , i go to the Context Attributes and see the Task
    > ID(Hex Value) and search it in my Code for Identifying the respective
    > Task. This is making life tougher.
    >
    > I need to have my respective Task's name to be displayed in the place
    > of 'un-named1' .
    > How to do it ? What could be the reason ? Kindly provide some solution
    > for this.
    >
    > Thx in advans,
    > Karthik Balaguru

    Did you use the post-mortem mode ?