stack size - VxWorks

This is a discussion on stack size - VxWorks ; Hi Is there any way to allocate stack size dynamically in taskSpawn(). If we allocate the size, where the memory will get allocate (heap memory/ data segment)....

  1. stack size

    Hi

    Is there any way to allocate stack size dynamically in taskSpawn(). If
    we allocate the size, where the memory will get allocate (heap memory/
    data segment).

  2. Re: stack size

    On 2月2日, 下午12时24分, "Barath" wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Is there any way to allocate stack size dynamically in taskSpawn(). If
    > we allocate the size, where the memory will get allocate (heap memory/
    > data segment).

    taskSpawn's fourth para is stack size.
    allocate will get the mem from stack(indeed the heap)

+ Reply to Thread