Developing on linux for vxworks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Developing on linux for vxworks - VxWorks ; I am developing a C program under linux to run on vxworks. Is there a good tutorial for the process, a migration kit, or a vxworks emulator that runs on linux?...

  1. Developing on linux for vxworks

    I am developing a C program under linux to run on vxworks. Is there a
    good tutorial for the process, a migration kit, or a vxworks emulator
    that runs on linux?

  2. Re: Developing on linux for vxworks

    On Jun 12, 8:04 pm, Chris Donohue
    wrote:
    > I am developing a C program under linux to run on vxworks. Is there a
    > good tutorial for the process, a migration kit, or a vxworks emulator
    > that runs on linux?

    Chris,

    If you are using VxWorks 6.x you can use the VxWorks simulator running
    on linux. If you are using vxWorks 5.x, vxsim is not available.

    Philippe

+ Reply to Thread