VXWROKS SHELL UNLOCKING - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VXWROKS SHELL UNLOCKING - VxWorks ; Hi, Can any body let me know whether we can unlock the VxWorks shell without rebooting the whole system. Regards Anuj...

  1. VXWROKS SHELL UNLOCKING

    Hi,
    Can any body let me know whether we can unlock the VxWorks shell
    without rebooting the whole system.

    Regards
    Anuj

  2. Re: VXWROKS SHELL UNLOCKING

    Does ctl-x do anything?

    On Jan 24, 2:33 am, anujtan...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can any body let me know whether we can unlock the VxWorks shell
    > without rebooting the whole system.
    >
    > Regards
    > Anuj

  3. Re: VXWROKS SHELL UNLOCKING

    If you have telnet stack then telnet to the device and resume the shell
    task.

    Lakshmana Chintada
    On Jan 24, 12:33 am, anujtan...@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Can any body let me know whether we can unlock the VxWorks shell
    > without rebooting the whole system.
    >
    > Regards
    > Anuj

+ Reply to Thread