Interruption and POSIX timer with vxWorks 6.4 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Interruption and POSIX timer with vxWorks 6.4 - VxWorks ; Hi, I have just one question. Is it possible to disable interrupt for a POSIX Timer? I would have a timer running and when the period of timer expires there is no interruption. Thanks for your help Nicolas...

  1. Interruption and POSIX timer with vxWorks 6.4

    Hi,

    I have just one question. Is it possible to disable interrupt for a
    POSIX Timer? I would have a timer running and when the period of timer
    expires there is no interruption.

    Thanks for your help

    Nicolas

  2. Re: Interruption and POSIX timer with vxWorks 6.4

    Hi Nocolas,

    I may be missing your point but POSIX timers are associated to clocks
    and signals. If you don't want the signal to be handled when the timer
    expires may be you could simply use sigaction() to ignore this signal?

    --
    PAD

+ Reply to Thread