WindMl program Hangs - VxWorks

This is a discussion on WindMl program Hangs - VxWorks ; Hello All, I'm doing windML recently.My target is an old PC486 and my Tornado is 2.0, windml 2.0. I tried to run windriver program wexbasic on it. After booting and downloading from my host, I run it on the Shell. ...

  1. WindMl program Hangs

    Hello All,

    I'm doing windML recently.My target is an old PC486 and my Tornado is
    2.0, windml 2.0. I tried to run windriver program wexbasic on it. After
    booting and downloading from my host, I run it on the Shell. Then it
    hangs and what I got is just a Monochrome which should be colored. So I
    guess maybe I should modify my config.h files or something£¿ Hope for
    your kingly answer. Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: WindMl program Hangs

    Hi,
    It looks like you have not built the drivers for the Graphics card that
    is present on your target.From the WindML configurator you have to
    build the drivers for your graphics card. First download the drivers
    and then download the application.

    Regards,
    Vij

    Hibiscus wrote:
    > Hello All,
    >
    > I'm doing windML recently.My target is an old PC486 and my Tornado is
    > 2.0, windml 2.0. I tried to run windriver program wexbasic on it. After
    > booting and downloading from my host, I run it on the Shell. Then it
    > hangs and what I got is just a Monochrome which should be colored. So I
    > guess maybe I should modify my config.h files or something£¿ Hope for
    > your kingly answer. Thanks in advance.

  3. Re: WindMl program Hangs

    "vij Đ´µÀ£º
    "
    > Hi,
    > It looks like you have not built the drivers for the Graphics card that
    > is present on your target.From the WindML configurator you have to
    > build the drivers for your graphics card. First download the drivers
    > and then download the application.
    >
    > Regards,

    Hi vij,
    Thanks for your answer. I have built Graphic Device driver into my
    vxworks image and dynamicly download the appliacation. My graphic
    device is generic VGA, somebody tell me that I have to modify some
    files before build. My target was an old AST pc486.

+ Reply to Thread