Hi All,

While I am compiling my C++ code in Vxworks by using Diab
compiler , it is compiling normally. But when i am trying to compile
the same code with MIPS compiler it is taking too much time to compile
( around one hour). Why its taking that much time to compile.

After that I just commented some part of my C++ code where i am
using some STLs like list, then it is compiling in normal time. But
again if I uncommented that code , it is taking too much time to
compile.

What is the problem, Please any body have idea about that. I am
thinking it's due to Mips compiler , but i am unable conclude whats
the difference with that mips compiler.

Regards,

Shashikumar.