Exception on reschedule() - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Exception on reschedule() - VxWorks ; Hi All, I like to know on what context the rescheduler in vxworks will run and also what will happen if we get a exception on it. Thanks...

  1. Exception on reschedule()

    Hi All,

    I like to know on what context the rescheduler in vxworks will run and
    also what will happen if we get a exception on it.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Exception on reschedule()

    That's the scheduler within the kernel - part of schedLib. It figures
    out which task to run next, calls any switch or swap hooks, the loads
    the context of the task and runs it. Int are locked during the setup
    of the tasks context.

    Maybe you have a task hook function that's getting called and that's
    causing the exception?

    lc
    Basky wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I like to know on what context the rescheduler in vxworks will run and
    > also what will happen if we get a exception on it.
    >
    > Thanks

+ Reply to Thread