how to add debug code in romstart.c? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on how to add debug code in romstart.c? - VxWorks ; i wanna add the led light code into the romstart.c file inorder to check whether system is running or running at whick location. so i place the led light code at the place i wanna check, but the instruction can ...

  1. how to add debug code in romstart.c?

    i wanna add the led light code into the romstart.c file
    inorder to check whether system is running or running at
    whick location. so i place the led light code at the place i wanna
    check, but the instruction can not run even though the system
    can not be compile again, and jump out some error?

    i searched in the forum about this topic, i find someone meet the same
    problem, but not get a clear answer in the repley.

    so did some kind man, get me a clear and patience helping to me? thank
    you
    and best regards

  2. Re: how to add debug code in romstart.c?

    Hi:

    You'll have to be more specific. Are you getting an error on the
    build? Show your new code and the error and someone will help.

    lc

    On Nov 13, 1:13 am, "Marshal" wrote:
    > i wanna add the led light code into the romstart.c file
    > inorder to check whether system is running or running at
    > whick location. so i place the led light code at the place i wanna
    > check, but the instruction can not run even though the system
    > can not be compile again, and jump out some error?
    >
    > i searched in the forum about this topic, i find someone meet the same
    > problem, but not get a clear answer in the repley.
    >
    > so did some kind man, get me a clear and patience helping to me? thank
    > you
    > and best regards

+ Reply to Thread