Writing to Stdin - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Writing to Stdin - VxWorks ; Hi, Does anyone know of a good way to write to stdin. I tried creating a pipe and redirecting stdin to it. Somehow, the process still did not read what I wrote into the pipe. Is there any specifics on ...

  1. Writing to Stdin

    Hi,

    Does anyone know of a good way to write to stdin. I tried creating a pipe
    and redirecting stdin to it. Somehow, the process still did not read what I
    wrote into the pipe. Is there any specifics on the type of pipe I must
    create, etc? Any help will be appreciated.

    Thanks!

  2. Re: Writing to Stdin

    Hi Rangarajan
    u need to dup the pipe fd and close the stdin.Hence forth
    use that pipefd as stdin.
    and How are u writing into the pipe?
    cheers,
    Kaushal.
    Hari Rangarajan wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > Does anyone know of a good way to write to stdin. I tried creating a pipe
    > and redirecting stdin to it. Somehow, the process still did not read what I
    > wrote into the pipe. Is there any specifics on the type of pipe I must
    > create, etc? Any help will be appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread