About porting BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on About porting BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5 - VxWorks ; Hello Everyone: We got the task to port our BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5,because our Firewall part will use the VxWorks Firewall library version 5.5. We are told that it is a easier way than port Firewall from ...

  1. About porting BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5

    Hello Everyone:
    We got the task to port our BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5,because
    our Firewall part will use the VxWorks Firewall library version 5.5. We are
    told that it is a easier way than port Firewall from 5.5 to 5.4.
    Could you please provide some documents or guide for such porting?
    Is there any example to follow?

    Thanks a million for any information or suggestion.

    Your sicencely
    Jacky
    2006-11-09

  2. Re: About porting BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5

    Hii Jacky,

    Get the Migration guide from wrs. It provides the steps for migrating
    ur BSP from vx5.4 to vx5.5.

    Thanks,
    Akhil

    Jacky.Yang wrote:
    > Hello Everyone:
    > We got the task to port our BSP from VxWorks 5.4 to VxWorks 5.5,because
    > our Firewall part will use the VxWorks Firewall library version 5.5. We are
    > told that it is a easier way than port Firewall from 5.5 to 5.4.
    > Could you please provide some documents or guide for such porting?
    > Is there any example to follow?
    >
    > Thanks a million for any information or suggestion.
    >

    > Your sicencely
    > Jacky
    > 2006-11-09

+ Reply to Thread