installation of Wind River General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3 evaluation editon on fedora 4 - VxWorks

This is a discussion on installation of Wind River General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3 evaluation editon on fedora 4 - VxWorks ; hi, I am a newbie to rtos and vxwork. I downloaded "Wind River General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3-evaluation version", but havent been able to install it on fedora core4. ( http://www.windriver.com/portal/serv...007-XRYW-RJ5Y6 ) Its giving a message that the required ...

  1. installation of Wind River General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3 evaluation editon on fedora 4

    hi,
    I am a newbie to rtos and vxwork. I downloaded "Wind River
    General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3-evaluation version", but
    havent been able to install it on fedora core4.
    (http://www.windriver.com/portal/serv...007-XRYW-RJ5Y6)
    Its giving a message that the required libraries are not found. I have
    no clue about what libraries it wants.

    Has anyone tried install it on redhat 9 or fedora core systems. If so
    could you please guide me.

    tia,
    asura

  2. Re: installation of Wind River General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3 evaluation editon on fedora 4

    devasura@gmail.com wrote:

    >hi,
    > I am a newbie to rtos and vxwork. I downloaded "Wind River
    >General Purpose Platform Linux Edition 1.3-evaluation version", but
    >havent been able to install it on fedora core4.
    >(http://www.windriver.com/portal/serv...007-XRYW-RJ5Y6)
    >Its giving a message that the required libraries are not found. I have
    >no clue about what libraries it wants.
    >
    >Has anyone tried install it on redhat 9 or fedora core systems. If so
    >could you please guide me.
    >
    >tia,
    >asura

    Linux != vxWorks