VxWorks type PCI functionality under Linux... - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks type PCI functionality under Linux... - VxWorks ; I have a need to have some software run on both a Motorola SBC running VxWorks and a Linux PC. I will be using the same PCI cards in both and the VxWorks software is written mostly using memory mapped ...

  1. VxWorks type PCI functionality under Linux...

    I have a need to have some software run on both a Motorola SBC running
    VxWorks and a Linux PC. I will be using the same PCI cards in both and
    the VxWorks software is written mostly using memory mapped I/O rather
    than ioctl. Does anyone know of some libraries out there (GPL
    preferably) that has implemented the VxWorks PCI interface? i.e.
    pciFindDevice, pciConfigIn, etc?

    Thanks!
    Mike

  2. Re: VxWorks type PCI functionality under Linux...

    The source for those sysLib functions is pretty readily available. Are
    you looking for something that maintains the API and calls the Linux
    PCILIB functions directly when you are running on Linux?

    LC
    MichaelRFreedman@gmail.com wrote:
    > I have a need to have some software run on both a Motorola SBC running
    > VxWorks and a Linux PC. I will be using the same PCI cards in both and
    > the VxWorks software is written mostly using memory mapped I/O rather
    > than ioctl. Does anyone know of some libraries out there (GPL
    > preferably) that has implemented the VxWorks PCI interface? i.e.
    > pciFindDevice, pciConfigIn, etc?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Mike

+ Reply to Thread