Dear All,
I got collisions counter increasing but I did not read the register
from ethernet chip. As I know, the collision counter is read from MIB2
table and the MIB2 table is updated by END driver. But I do not
implement the code to update MIB2 table in my END driver, by the way,
collisions should be zero, isn't it???

The collisions are always increasing when packets receiving from lan0.
Does anyone know the reason for the collisions in wan0? Does vxWorks
calculate collisions outside END driver?

lan (unit number 0):
Flags: (0x8063) UP BROADCAST MULTICAST ARP RUNNING
Type: ETHERNET_CSMACD
Internet address: 192.168.33.30
Broadcast address: 192.168.33.255
Netmask 0xffffff00 Subnetmask 0xffffff00
Ethernet address is 00:01:11:ed:00:01
Metric is 0
Maximum Transfer Unit size is 1500
755 octets received
254 octets sent
7 packets received
4 packets sent
5 non-unicast packets received
1 non-unicast packets sent
2 unicast packets received
3 unicast packets sent
0 input discards
0 input unknown protocols
0 input errors
0 output errors
0 collisions; 0 dropped
lo (unit number 0):
Flags: (0x8069) UP LOOPBACK MULTICAST ARP RUNNING
Type: SOFTWARE_LOOPBACK
Internet address: 127.0.0.1
Netmask 0xff000000 Subnetmask 0xff000000
Metric is 0
Maximum Transfer Unit size is 32768
0 packets received; 0 packets sent
0 multicast packets received
0 multicast packets sent
0 input errors; 0 output errors
0 collisions; 0 dropped
wan (unit number 0):
Flags: (0x8063) UP BROADCAST MULTICAST ARP RUNNING
Type: ETHERNET_CSMACD
Internet address: 192.168.100.30
Broadcast address: 192.168.100.255
Netmask 0xffffff00 Subnetmask 0xffffff00
Ethernet address is 00:ed:04:a5:10:02
Metric is 0
Maximum Transfer Unit size is 1500
0 octets received