VxWorks Task Suspends - VxWorks

This is a discussion on VxWorks Task Suspends - VxWorks ; How and on what condition/s does VxWorks decides that a abnormal task needs to be SUSPENDED. I dont know how VXworks marks a Task suspended- what is the list of conditions on which decision is made. I have a running ...

  1. VxWorks Task Suspends

    How and on what condition/s does VxWorks decides that a abnormal task
    needs to be SUSPENDED. I dont know how VXworks marks a Task suspended-
    what is the list of conditions on which decision is made.
    I have a running task which hogs CPU (not fully), then the task
    goes into SUSPEND state and tt() shows values which are puzzling,
    especially the values between the middle and the top of stack shows
    function which can never been called by the caller.

    Thanks
    mohideen

  2. Re: VxWorks Task Suspends

    Mohideen wrote:
    > How and on what condition/s does VxWorks decides that a abnormal task
    > needs to be SUSPENDED. I dont know how VXworks marks a Task suspended-
    > what is the list of conditions on which decision is made.
    > I have a running task which hogs CPU (not fully), then the task
    > goes into SUSPEND state and tt() shows values which are puzzling,
    > especially the values between the middle and the top of stack shows
    > function which can never been called by the caller.
    >
    > Thanks
    > mohideen

    Is there any exceptions apart from divide by zero,Bus Error,Address
    Error.

    Mohideen

+ Reply to Thread