cannot start the default simulator - VxWorks

This is a discussion on cannot start the default simulator - VxWorks ; When I click the vx icon and then select standard simulator (image: C:\Tornado2.2\target\config\simpc\vxWorks.exe),the error is appeared. The error is image specified cannot be run as a vxworks simulator with processor number 0. Anyone can tell me why? How can I ...

  1. cannot start the default simulator

    When I click the vx icon and then select standard simulator (image:
    C:\Tornado2.2\target\config\simpc\vxWorks.exe),the error is appeared.
    The error is image specified cannot be run as a vxworks simulator with
    processor number 0. Anyone can tell me why? How can I do?Thanks!

  2. Re: cannot start the default simulator

    You search the topic "Error: Simulator Failed to initialize before
    timeout" . We had lengthy discussion regarding your problem too. follow
    steps (uninstalling Win Xp security updates ).

+ Reply to Thread