How to replace telnet with SSH - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to replace telnet with SSH - VxWorks ; Hi All, I was able to spawn the SSH task in the vxWorks. But I am unable to understand how to redirect the vxWorks Shell output to the SSH. I am using putty, it is connecting to the server, but ...

  1. How to replace telnet with SSH

    Hi All,
    I was able to spawn the SSH task in the vxWorks. But I am unable to
    understand how to redirect the vxWorks Shell output to the SSH. I am
    using putty, it is connecting to the server, but unable to get the
    control over the shell. on the other hand using telnet, I am able to
    control the vxWorks Shell, i.e all the test coming on the vxWorks shell
    is being redirected towards the telnet. But using putty it is not. What
    changes am i supposed to make.
    Any ideas?
    regards,
    kalyan.

  2. Re: How to replace telnet with SSH

    Got an api of the third party source which fit well.
    thanks.
    kalyan,
    kalyan wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I was able to spawn the SSH task in the vxWorks. But I am unable to
    > understand how to redirect the vxWorks Shell output to the SSH. I am
    > using putty, it is connecting to the server, but unable to get the
    > control over the shell. on the other hand using telnet, I am able to
    > control the vxWorks Shell, i.e all the test coming on the vxWorks shell
    > is being redirected towards the telnet. But using putty it is not. What
    > changes am i supposed to make.
    > Any ideas?
    > regards,
    > kalyan.