Hi, all:

I'm using the gcc2.96 in VxWorks (Tornado 2.2) to porting the same
program written in Linux, but always got some error on memory
allocation. After tracing, found that some array allocation such as
"new double [20]", seem didn't go through the my own overloading new
opeartor, so it make some memory heap corrupted. But I trace it on the
Linux box, I could find that "new double [20]" will go through
__builtin_vec_new, then the __builtin_new corresponding the overloading
new operator.

Is there anyone can help me to trace it?? Thanks in advance.