Hi

I implemented a networks by using the blocking mode. All message were
sent from server to clients. I implemented this as follows.

a task to handle any acception requested from client.
a task to handle message sent to each connected client and recieve ack
from client.

while(1) {
send(...);

recv(...);
}

This method seem work fine, except if one client was blocked, the
ohters were effected.
Cause the data will like to exactly recieve by client. Each client need
ack their status to server.

I had tried the select. I had tried the tcp-block-send and udp-recv,
the recvfrom work same as recv in block mode.

Have any method to improve?

Max