How to use interrupts under VxSim - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to use interrupts under VxSim - VxWorks ; Hi everybody, I have tornodo2.0 IDE. I am learning RTOS Concepts using VxWorks RTOS through VxSim. Atpresent i don't have any target board. I want to learn interrupt concepts (i.e.,Serial device interrupt, Timer interrupt and keyboard interrupt) using Simulator. Do ...

  1. How to use interrupts under VxSim

    Hi everybody,

    I have tornodo2.0 IDE.

    I am learning RTOS Concepts using VxWorks RTOS through VxSim.

    Atpresent i don't have any target board.

    I want to learn interrupt concepts (i.e.,Serial device interrupt, Timer
    interrupt and keyboard interrupt) using Simulator.

    Do you have any piece of Code?

    Mainly interrupt vector number, attaching function to that vector table
    etc.

  2. Re: How to use interrupts under VxSim

    kalaimaran wrote:
    > Hi everybody,
    >
    > I have tornodo2.0 IDE.
    >
    > I am learning RTOS Concepts using VxWorks RTOS through VxSim.
    >
    > Atpresent i don't have any target board.
    >
    > I want to learn interrupt concepts (i.e.,Serial device interrupt, Timer
    > interrupt and keyboard interrupt) using Simulator.
    >
    > Do you have any piece of Code?
    >
    > Mainly interrupt vector number, attaching function to that vector table
    > etc.

    Hi,
    Simulator does not allow you to work on hardware interrupts and so its
    not possible what you are trying to do.

    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

+ Reply to Thread