Queries regarding VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Queries regarding VxWorks - VxWorks ; Hello friends , i am newbie to vxworks........i am assained a task to port out product which is supporting Nortiep RTOS .........now it is to be ported for VxWorks........... I am having some queries regarding it....... 1)which compiler does Vxwork ...

  1. Queries regarding VxWorks

    Hello friends ,
    i am newbie to vxworks........i am assained a task to port out product
    which is supporting Nortiep RTOS .........now it is to be ported for
    VxWorks...........
    I am having some queries regarding it.......
    1)which compiler does Vxwork use.?
    2)How to write make file for vxworks , if it is installed on windows?
    3)how to run it
    plz help me i need ur help
    thanks
    Meenal

  2. Re: Queries regarding VxWorks

    Meenal Gupta wrote:
    > Hello friends ,
    > i am newbie to vxworks........i am assained a task to port out product
    > which is supporting Nortiep RTOS .........now it is to be ported for
    > VxWorks...........
    > I am having some queries regarding it.......
    > 1)which compiler does Vxwork use.?

    Depends on what you bought -- Tornado or Workbench -- and what version.
    This can be found in the manuals that came with your development tools.

    > 2)How to write make file for vxworks , if it is installed on windows?

    You don't have to write makefiles -- use the Tornado or Workbench
    project facility instead.

    > 3)how to run it

    Again, RTFM

    > plz help me i need ur help

    Get yourself enrolled in a Tornado or Workbench training course.
    Wind River offers many such courses.

    GV

+ Reply to Thread