changing IP in VxWorks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on changing IP in VxWorks - VxWorks ; I am trying (rtfm etc did not make me happy) to change the ipaddress of this: CPE diag agent: BcmSnmpAgent object 'CPE diag agent' IP stack: 2 MAC addr: 00:a0:bc:de:ad:11 IfIp: 192.168.1.1 BoundIp: 192.168.1.1 Current v1/v2c view: 'docsisNmAccessView' The interface ...

  1. changing IP in VxWorks

    I am trying (rtfm etc did not make me happy) to change the ipaddress of
    this:

    CPE diag agent: BcmSnmpAgent object 'CPE diag agent'
    IP stack: 2
    MAC addr: 00:a0:bc:de:ad:11
    IfIp: 192.168.1.1
    BoundIp: 192.168.1.1
    Current v1/v2c view: 'docsisNmAccessView'

    The interface is BCM1

    i have a SNMP agent running (nice graphs) but the 192.168.1.1 conflicts
    with other machines that come on the network for programming

    What is a/the solution ??

    Arjan

  2. Re: changing IP in VxWorks

    Use ifAddrSet() to change IP address. You have set netmask and route
    entries as well.

    Dunhill wrote:
    > I am trying (rtfm etc did not make me happy) to change the ipaddress of
    > this:
    >
    > CPE diag agent: BcmSnmpAgent object 'CPE diag agent'
    > IP stack: 2
    > MAC addr: 00:a0:bc:de:ad:11
    > IfIp: 192.168.1.1
    > BoundIp: 192.168.1.1
    > Current v1/v2c view: 'docsisNmAccessView'
    >
    > The interface is BCM1
    >
    > i have a SNMP agent running (nice graphs) but the 192.168.1.1 conflicts
    > with other machines that come on the network for programming
    >
    > What is a/the solution ??
    >
    > Arjan

+ Reply to Thread