Multimedia Library on Workbench - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Multimedia Library on Workbench - VxWorks ; Are there any multimedia library(s) for Workbench? I know WindML, Zine and Tilcon are for Tornado, how about Workbench? I am looking for a multimedia library for Workbench. Could anybody give me any information? Thanks!...

  1. Multimedia Library on Workbench

    Are there any multimedia library(s) for Workbench? I know WindML, Zine
    and Tilcon are for Tornado, how about Workbench?
    I am looking for a multimedia library for Workbench. Could anybody give
    me any information? Thanks!

  2. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    I guess you can use WindML in Workbench as well.

    Dennis wrote:
    > Are there any multimedia library(s) for Workbench? I know WindML, Zine
    > and Tilcon are for Tornado, how about Workbench?
    > I am looking for a multimedia library for Workbench. Could anybody give
    > me any information? Thanks!

  3. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    Raj wrote:
    > I guess you can use WindML in Workbench as well.

    Raj, Thank you for your reply.
    Do you know which version of WindML should I use for Workbench?
    Thanks again!

  4. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    I am not aware of the versioning difference.
    But I use WindML 4.1 with my General Purpose Platform 3.2

    What would be imp. is the way you use the version.
    Raj

    Dennis wrote:
    > Raj wrote:
    > > I guess you can use WindML in Workbench as well.
    > >

    > Raj, Thank you for your reply.
    > Do you know which version of WindML should I use for Workbench?
    > Thanks again!

  5. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    it is WINDML 4.2a in vxWorks 6.3
    Dennis wrote:
    > Raj wrote:
    > > I guess you can use WindML in Workbench as well.
    > >

    > Raj, Thank you for your reply.
    > Do you know which version of WindML should I use for Workbench?
    > Thanks again!

  6. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    Raj wrote:
    > I am not aware of the versioning difference.
    > But I use WindML 4.1 with my General Purpose Platform 3.2
    >
    > What would be imp. is the way you use the version.
    > Raj

    Hi Raj,
    I used Tornado 2.2 with WindML 3.0 to develop application for Vxworks
    5.5 before. Now I would like to migrate the applications to Vxworks
    6.2.
    So I think WindML 4.1 is which I need for Workbench 2.5.
    Thank you for your information.

  7. Re: Multimedia Library on Workbench

    jasonlic@gmail.com wrote:
    > it is WINDML 4.2a in vxWorks 6.3

    Thank you for your information, jasonlic.

+ Reply to Thread