I've just ported a Tornado 2.0.2/VxWorks 5.4.2 project to WorkBench
2.4/VxWorks 6.2 (as a kernel 'application'). The original .out file was
about 1.6MB, the new one is about 0.8MB. I know that Wind River are
touting the Diab compiler as the best thing sliced bread (compared to
the GNU compiler, another change made in the port) but I can't believe
it's that much better. Maybe it's just different.

There is another .out file which is also about 0.8MB (a partial image?),
do I need both of these files for download perhaps?

The fly in the ointment for me at the moment is that I don't have kernel
for my SBC so I can't try the new, smaller and presumably faster .out
file.

Any comments, pointers or help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
Fenster