Add IDE hard disc to VxWoks - VxWorks

This is a discussion on Add IDE hard disc to VxWoks - VxWorks ; I conneted a IDE hard disc to my PC_104,and the bios can detect the hard disc,but the VxWorks can't! How can I config the VxWorks to solve this question? How can I set the parameter"IDE_INT_VEC"? Is there anybody can help ...

  1. Add IDE hard disc to VxWoks

    I conneted a IDE hard disc to my PC_104,and the bios can detect the
    hard disc,but the VxWorks can't! How can I config the VxWorks to solve
    this question? How can I set the parameter"IDE_INT_VEC"? Is there
    anybody can help me?

  2. Re: Add IDE hard disc to VxWoks

    Hi,

    Are you writing IDE driver? I am writing IDE driver for the sandisc CF
    card. When I am trying to build the BSP with INCLUDE_ATA, it expect
    following import parameters.

    IMPORT ATA_TYPE ataTypes [ATA_MAX_CTRLS][ATA_MAX_DRIVES];
    IMPORT ATA_RESOURCE ataResources [ATA_MAX_CTRLS];

    Do I need to provide these parameters? Should I read the card registers
    and provide those info? Do you have any idea about this?

    thanks,
    MB

    ycoco.Dong@gmail.com wrote:
    > I conneted a IDE hard disc to my PC_104,and the bios can detect the
    > hard disc,but the VxWorks can't! How can I config the VxWorks to solve
    > this question? How can I set the parameter"IDE_INT_VEC"? Is there
    > anybody can help me?

+ Reply to Thread