Hi,

When I build my BSP with INCLUDE_ATA and having ataDrv.c added to BSP,
ataDrv.c expects following extern variables:

IMPORT ATA_TYPE ataTypes [ATA_MAX_CTRLS][ATA_MAX_DRIVES];
IMPORT ATA_RESOURCE ataResources [ATA_MAX_CTRLS];

Do I need to add some other libraries to get these two variables or BSP
should provide it?

in usrConfig.c, usrRoot() function also IMPORT above mentioned
varibale. So, can any one guide me, how to provide those variables?

Is there any relation between ataDrv.c (ataDrv lib) and the pcmciaLib.c
(pcmciaLib)?

I have sandisc compact flash device and I just want to use this device
as simple file system, then what driver I should write? Is the ATA
driver right choice for it?

Thanks in advance,
MB.