How to Inform memory--Cache_coherant in BSP?? - VxWorks

This is a discussion on How to Inform memory--Cache_coherant in BSP?? - VxWorks ; Hi all, How can i tell in the BSP that my memory is cache is inherently coherant and please do not do any further checks (because I am seeing that it fails in this test). Rajni...

  1. How to Inform memory--Cache_coherant in BSP??

    Hi all,

    How can i tell in the BSP that my memory is cache is inherently
    coherant and please do not do any further checks (because I am seeing
    that it fails in this test).

    Rajni

  2. Re: How to Inform memory--Cache_coherant in BSP??

    Check the cacheLib, there are several related functions like
    cachePipeFlush( )

    Hope this helps,
    Andres M. Pazos

    rajni wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > How can i tell in the BSP that my memory is cache is inherently
    > coherant and please do not do any further checks (because I am seeing
    > that it fails in this test).
    >
    > Rajni

+ Reply to Thread